Based on the south coast in the beautiful county of Dorset. Since breaking into the industry in 2017, Unique Composites has been recognised as a dependable supplier and installer of composites fencing and deckings. We’ve provided clients with a wide range of services for all their needs. Whatever you have in mind, our professionals work to bring your dreams to life. Contact us to receive a free estimate today.
What We Offer
Custom Deck Design
At Unique Composites, our clients are our number one priority and we go the extra mile to make sure they’re completely satisfied. With this service, we’re fully prepared to tackle even the most complex projects and stand by the exceptional quality of our work. Call us today and find out more about what we can do for you.
Looking for a reliable contractor with extensive experience for your next project? At Unique Composites, we stand by the excellence of our work and provide clients with personalised attention based on their specific needs. If you’re looking for professional contemporary fencing services, please get in touch for your consultation.
When you’re looking for top quality work, Unique Composites is here to help. Our contracting professionals are available to provide a wide range of customizable options, all guaranteed to meet and exceed expectations. Contact our office today to learn more about this and our other available services.
Why Pair with composite materials ?
When it comes to helping homeowners decide how to finish their new deck, Unique Composites inform their clients about the many advantages of using a high-quality composite eco-friendly decking. Composite decking/fences are made from the latest technology and recyclable materials such as polypropylene and hardwood fibres. Composite decking material out-performs both pressure treated wood and natural soft wood decking products.
Not only are new composite decking materials stronger and easier to clean and maintain than traditional timber products. Composites are also safer because they won’t splinter, crack or rot.
Lastly, while manufactured without the use of toxic chemicals, such as formaldehyde, Composite decking is also highly resistant to moisture, inhibiting mold and mildew growth, a common issue typically found in areas around a hot tub.
Do you own a Hot Tub?
Why not enhance the look & feel by installing the latest in technology & innovation!
With the installation of Composite Decking this will compliment the experience of your Hot tub with a contemporary look and feel that will have your friends talking all the way through the summer months.
Why Composite ?
Whether you’re looking to add privacy, increase curb appeal or simply keep your pets contained, a fence is the obvious choice. But which?
• Pros: Composite fencing is made up of a combination of wood and plastic (often recycled) that looks a lot like wood but comes with fewer drawbacks. These fences are low-maintenance, insect-resistant and less likely to rot than other materials.
• Cons: Composite fences are typically more expensive than wood, and they require more upkeep than vinyl.
• Pros: Aluminium is a favourite thanks to its low cost, light weight, attractiveness and rust-resistance.
• Cons: Although it’s lightweight compared to other metal fencing, aluminium is still more difficult to install than wood or vinyl. Also, while aluminium fences can create an attractive barrier, traditional vertical installations may not provide much in the way of privacy.
• Pros: It comes in a wide variety of styles at price points for every budget — and it’s generally inexpensive to repair. Wood is an old standby for fencing — and for good reason.
• Cons: Wood is likely to face issues like moisture, rot and insect damage. If you decide that a wood fence is best, consider cedar; it contains natural oils that deter insects.
• Pros: Vinyl fencing is the best option for those who want a low- to no-maintenance barrier. This material won’t crack or splinter, and its coating should last the duration of its lifetime. Vinyl comes in several colours and styles, and it’s cleaned easily with a hose.
• Cons: The downside of vinyl fencing is that installation and repair costs can be high compared to wood.
We have partnered with Local vendors to ensure the highest of quality is maintained in every transformation we do.